The leaves are falling, Christmas music is on the radio, and it is perfectly acceptable to wear boots every single day. I love this time of year! Our schedule is filling up quickly with family gatherings and Christmas shopping, but I love the excitement of this season. This is the first installment of my monthly goals. I was inspired by the lovely Nancy Ray and Caroline Joy, and decided it would be a great way to keep myself on track. And ask my husband…I love making goals!
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Spend the extra hour of daylight savings doing something fun with my husband
- Get a haircut…the bangs are coming back!
- Enjoy making lasagna and apple butter with our family
- Read EntreLeadership
- Keep training and enjoy the Thanksgiving Day Race
- Remind myself every day that I have so many things to be thankful for
What are some goals you have for the end of the year? I would love to hear them!